Date: November 26-27, 2014
Venue: Hilton, Charles de Gaulle (airport), Paris
Time: November 26 to 27, 9am – 6pm, Gala Dinner will be held on November 26 at 6pm.
- 8+ private meetings: buyers and suppliers meet each other behind closed doors, in pre-organized meetings.
- Wabel Store Check: valuable insights into your targeted partner, before the meeting
- Wabel Conference: world-class experts deliver latest thinking on industry issues
- Retailer Insights: leading retailers share their needs and processes for suppliers
- Summit Awards ceremony and Gala dinner: Wabel jury rewards leading product design
- Post-Summit: one year full access to Wabel consultant to ensure you leverage your business connections
- Sourcing process: save time and costs by meeting all your targeted partners, in just two days
WHO IS COMING?
- Over 80 SAVOURY GROCERY BUYERS from leading European retailers and purchasing groups
- Over 120 QUALIFIED PRIVATE LABEL SUPPLIERS
- My WABEL consultant contacts me, I explain my needs
- My WABEL consultant sends me the registration form
- I confirm my participation and select my exhibition area
- One month before the Summit: I receive my WABEL STORE CHECK, giving me the inside track on my targeted buyers
- One week before the Summit: I have a list of the BUYERS' names in the purchasing units I’m going to meet
- The Summit OPENS. My meeting agenda in hand, I’m ready to do business!
WABEL GROCERY SUMMIT CONFERENCE
Key industry figures and market experts IRI and Mintel will bring you up to date with the latest market trends, new product design and driving issues in the private label Grocery category during the Summit’s two day conference.
RETAILER INSIGHTS: buyers from Europe's leading retailers offer valuable insights into their buying processes, and what they need from suppliers.
Enjoy high-level networking at the Summit’s GALA DINNER and get up to speed with the latest innovations at the WABEL GROCERY AWARDS, designed to recognize innovative excellence in the Grocery private label category.
GROCERY SUMMIT NEWS
Crisps and Snacks: Europe’s best ambient performer in Q3, 2013
Crisps and Snacks was the fastest growing ambient segment in Q2, 2013 with the category performing particularly well in Germany.
Wabel delivers accelerated discovery for Masterfrigo
Milena Cvetic, export manager at Masterfrigo shares her thoughts on the value of Wabel Summits for kick-starting new business relationships.
WABEL GROCERY AWARDS 2014
The count-down begins to the Wabel Grocery Awards 2014!
In partnership with market analysts Mintel, the Wabel Grocery Awards showcase the best in private label innovation.
Has your Savoury Grocery product got what it takes to become a Wabel winner?