Date: June 25-26, 2014
Venue: Hilton, Charles de Gaulle (airport), Paris
Time: June 25, 9am – 6pm and Gala Dinner, June 26, 9am – 6pm
- 8+ private meetings: buyers and suppliers meet each other behind closed doors, in pre-organized meetings
- Wabel Store Check: valuable insights into your targeted partner, before the meeting
- Wabel Conference: platform for targeted speeches from world-class experts
- Retailer Insights: leading retailers share their needs and processes for suppliers
- Summit Awards ceremony and Gala dinner: Wabel jury rewards leading product design
- Post-Summit: one year full access to Wabel consultant ensures you leverage your connections
- Sourcing process: save time and costs by meeting all your targeted partners, in just two days
WHO IS COMING?
- Buyers and senior-level decision makers from the largest purchasing groups will meet suppliers of grocery product ranges for Savoury and Sweet Grocery private label products.
- Over 120 qualified private label suppliers
- More than 80 international grocery food buyers from leading European retailers
- My WABEL consultant contacts me, I articulate my needs
- My WABEL consultant sends me the registration form
- I confirm my participation and select my exhibition area
- One month before the Summit I receive my WABEL STORE CHECK, giving me the inside track on my targeted buyers
- One week before the Summit I find out the names of the buyers in the purchasing units I’m going to meet
- The Summit opens! I have my meeting agenda in hand and I’m ready to do business!
WABEL GROCERY SUMMIT CONFERENCE
Key industry figures and market experts IRI and Mintel will bring you up to date with the latest market trends, new product design and driving issues in the private label Grocery category during the Summit’s two day conference.
Leading European retailers offer valuable insights into their buying processes, and what they need from suppliers.
Enjoy high-level networking at the Summit’s Gala Dinner and get up to speed with the latest innovations at the Wabel Grocery Awards, designed to recognize innovative excellence in the Grocery private label category.
GROCERY SUMMIT NEWS
Crisps and Snacks: Europe’s best ambient performer in Q2, 2013
Crisps and Snacks was the fastest growing ambient segment in Q2, 2013 with the category performing particularly well in Germany.
Wabel delivers accelerated discovery for Masterfrigo
Milena Cvetic, export manager at Masterfrigo shares her thoughts on the value of Wabel Summits for kick-starting new business relationships.
WABEL GROCERY AWARDS 2014
The count-down begins to the Wabel Grocery Awards 2014!
In partnership with market analysts Mintel, the Wabel Grocery Awards showcase the best in private label innovation.
Has your Sweet or Savoury Grocery product got what it takes to become a Wabel winner?