Date: June 18-19, 2014
Venue: Hilton, Charles de Gaulle (airport), Paris
Time: June 18, 9am – 6pm and Gala Dinner, June 19, 9am – 6pm
- 8+ guaranteed face-to-face, private meetings
- All meetings pre-organized - one by one - with each buyer and supplier
- Wabel Store Check provides valuable insights into your targeted partner, before the meeting
- 10+ targeted conferences from world-class experts
- Retailer workshops
- High-level networking at Summit Awards ceremony and Gala dinner
- Post-Summit, one year’s access to a Wabel consultant to leverage your connections
- Save time and costs in your sourcing process by meeting all your targeted partners, in just two days
WHO IS COMING?
- Buyers and senior-level decision makers from the largest purchasing groups will meet suppliers of grocery product ranges for Savoury and Sweet Grocery private label products.
- Over 120 qualified private label suppliers
- More than 80 international frozen food buyers from leading European retailers
- My WABEL consultant contacts me, I articulate my needs
- My WABEL consultant sends me the registration form
- I confirm my participation and select my exhibition area
- One month before the Summit I receive my WABEL STORE CHECK, giving me the inside track on my targeted buyers
- One week before the Summit I find out the names of the buyers in the purchasing units I’m going to meet
The Summit opens! I have my meeting agenda in hand and I’m ready to do business!
WABEL GROCERY SUMMIT CONFERENCE
Key industry figures and market experts IRI and Mintel will bring you up to date with the latest market trends, new product design and driving issues in the private label Grocery category during the Summit’s two day conference.
You will enjoy high-level networking at the Summit’s Gala Dinner and get up to speed with the latest innovations at the Wabel Grocery Awards, designed to recognize innovative excellence in the Grocery private label category.