Date: October 16, 2014
Venue: Hilton, Charles de Gaulle (airport), Paris
Time: October 16, 7:30am to 6pm cocktail
Are you a SUPPLIER?
Are you a BUYER?Please click here for Household products' details.
- 5+ Private Meetings: buyers and suppliers meet each other behind closed doors, in pre-organized meetings
- Wabel Store Check: valuable insights into your targeted partner, before the meeting
- Wabel Conference: world-class experts deliver latest thinking on industry issues
- Retailer Insights: leading retailers share valuable information with suppliers on their needs and processes
- Business Lunch & Cocktail : networking with buyers from the most important European retail groups
- Post-Summit: one year full access to your Wabel consultant to ensure you leverage your business connections
- Sourcing and Supplying Process: save time and costs by meeting all your targeted partners, in just one day
WHO IS COMING?
- Over 40 HOUSEHOLD & PERSONAL CARE BUYERS from leading European retailers and purchasing groups
- Over 60 QUALIFIED PRIVATE LABEL SUPPLIERS
PRE-REGISTER NOW. WHAT NEXT?
- My WABEL consultant contacts me, I tell them my needs
- My WABEL consultant sends me the SUMMIT registration form
- I confirm my participation and select my exhibition area
- One month before the Summit suppliers receive a WABEL STORE CHECK - the inside track on their targeted buyers
- One week before the Summit, suppliers find out the names of the buyers in the purchasing units of major retailers they will meet!
WABEL HPC SUMMIT CONFERENCE
HOUSEHOLD AND PERSONAL CARE SUMMIT NEWS
Big growth for the organic beauty market is expected in the coming years, with analysts at Grand View Research predicting the market will hit $15.98 billion - EUR12.43bn - by 2020.
Latest household products on the high street really embrace consumer eco-concerns and their nostalgia for vintage ingredients. But high on the agenda, kids safety, with Kaufland’s cleaner containing Bitrex, an ingredient with strong bitter taste to puts kids off from swallowing.