Date: October 16, 2014
Venue: Hilton, Charles de Gaulle (airport), Paris
Time: October 16, 7:30am to 6pm cocktail
Are you a SUPPLIER?
Are you a BUYER?Please click here for Household products' details.
Please click here for Personal care products' details.
- 5+ Private Meetings: buyers and suppliers meet each other behind closed doors, in pre-organized meetings
- Wabel Store Check: valuable insights into your targeted partner, before the meeting
- Wabel Conference: world-class experts deliver latest thinking on industry issues
- Retailer Insights: leading retailers share valuable information with suppliers on their needs and processes
- Business Lunch & Cocktail : networking with buyers from the most important European retail groups
- Post-Summit: one year full access to your Wabel consultant to ensure you leverage your business connections
- Sourcing and Supplying Process: save time and costs by meeting all your targeted partners, in just one day
WHO IS COMING?
- Over 40 HOUSEHOLD & PERSONAL CARE BUYERS from leading European retailers and purchasing groups
- Over 60 QUALIFIED PRIVATE LABEL SUPPLIERS
See also our previous WABEL SUMMIT video below:
PRE-REGISTER NOW. WHAT NEXT?
- My WABEL consultant contacts me, I tell them my needs
- My WABEL consultant sends me the SUMMIT registration form
- I confirm my participation and select my exhibition area
- One month before the Summit suppliers receive a WABEL STORE CHECK - the inside track on their targeted buyers
- One week before the Summit, suppliers find out the names of the buyers in the purchasing units of major retailers they will meet!
The Summit opens - meeting agenda in hand and you're ready to do business!
WABEL HPC SUMMIT CONFERENCE
Enjoy thought-leadership from key industry figures and market experts IRI and MINTEL. They'll bring you up to date with the latest market trends, new product design and driving issues in the private label HOUSEHOLD & PERSONAL CARE category during the Summit’s one day conference.
HOUSEHOLD AND PERSONAL CARE SUMMIT NEWS
Although the overall picture is quite bleak for personal care in Europe, some categories are still performing well. For cosmetics, value sales rose by €38.6m from the last quarter of 2012 to the equivalent period in 2013, ending 29 December.
Market trackers Mintel have selected a range of new oral care products recently rolled out by private label players and which target the €4.6bn European oral care market.
France bucks household trend but growth still weak
Fabric detergents have been slowing down quarter by quarter since the beginning of 2013. And they finally ended 2013 with a decline in value sales: -0.4% versus approximately 5% in 2012.
Household: growth in fabric detergents and paper disposables a must
With the category overall declining in the fourth quarter of 2013, a recent report from IRI suggests the climate for household remains as challenging for private label, as for brands.
Personal care: innovation major lever for growth
Shoppers are thinking twice about spending their money on personal care products but innovation offers hope as a major lever for growth.